|Image size||1/2" 1/3"|
|Line resolution||150 Pairs/mm at center, 100 Pairs/mm around|
|image size||1/2" 1/3"|
|line resolution||Center 150 line pair / mm, perimeter 160 line pair / mm|
The front end of the optical interface is connected to the standard Φ32mm rigid tube mirror by means of a claw and the rear end is connected to the camera by means of a standard C/CS thread, which images the target to the camera sensor (CCD/CMOS) through the internal optical system and outputs the target image through the display device. The focus handwheel allows for accurate focusing of the optical imaging system, resulting in a sharp and clear output image. The optical interface is strictly industry standard and can be adapted to WOLF, STORZ, Stryker, Tri-Chip and many domestic endoscopic camera systems. This series of products are available in various focal lengths, f=14~50mm, which can meet the needs of different applications and are ideal accessories for industrial and medical endoscopes.
1. Made of high strength aircraft aluminum, effectively reducing weight.
2. C/CS threaded interface is made of ultra-hard aluminium to reduce weight and enhance wear resistance.
3. Fully waterproof design with various internal waterproof structures for disinfection by immersion.
4. Adaptable to standard C- and CS-type threaded interface cameras.
5. Mega-pixel Schott optics with multi-layer coating to eliminate stray light.
6. Adaptable to 1/4", 1/3", 1/2" CCD/CMOS
7. Excellent imaging performance, smooth and uniform out-of-focus MTF variation.
8. Relative illumination greater than 0.96, PSF energy concentration, no diffraction ring.
Since the company's products have been put on the market, the quality is reliable, the economy is affordable, and the service is thoughtful, which has been praised by the majority of customers.